Mariam Enegd is a rising star within the creative force that is BIBA. Joining the BIBA group in 2005, Mariam excelled during her time at BIBA Academy and was recognised as a key creative talent. At 29 years of age, she’s a salon owner alongside her mentor Frank Apostolopoulos and has been part of Frank for 10 + years.
“I value integrity and authenticity highly. I ensure these values are present in everything I do as a hairdresser and salon owner. It is important that my philosophy is reflected in the work I do. My passion is cutting and styling, i love sexy wearable hair a cool french girl chic influence.
My focus now is to motivate the staff creatively, giving them the opportunities I previously had and most importantly, teaching them how to succeed in business."
- FINALIST WELLA TREND VISION 2009 & 2016.
- WELLA TREND VISION 2010 – WINNER GOLD AWARD YOUNG TALENT
- WELLA TREND VISION 2012 – SILVER AWARD YOUNG TALENT
- NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2017/2018 FOR ZIMMERMANN UNDER RENYA XYDIS.
MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK 2016 UNDER RENYA XYDIS.
- NATIONAL WINNER L’OREAL PROFESSIONAL COLOUR TROPHY AWARD 2010 UNDER FRANK APOSTOLOPOULOS